GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Fresenius Medical Care is a leading Global company in Health Care Sector with over 1400 employees working Turkey is looking for an "IT Manager" that the Job Description and the Qualifications of the position holder are listed below;
Provides leadership for those involved in the development, design and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions supporting company business processes and technical information systems platforms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis, selection and modification of enterprise systems, application software, installation of network hardware/software and database management.
Provides direction for the effort required to protect the company's data, tools and information systems.
Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility.
Usually requires subject matter knowledge of user group for practical application of system characteristics.
Coordinates delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted.
Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
· 10 years of experience working in IT operations
· Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
· Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
· Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory abilities. Strong project management skills. Solid leadership abilities. Organizational and analytical skills
· Must demonstrate detail orientation and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
· Strong organizational skills, including organizing and maintaining all IT documentation.