GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Fuji Sushi Lounge Bar – first best in class lux restaurant of Panasian cousine in Istanbul is looking for a a new crewmember on a position of General Manager.
The main duties of the manger can be maintained as follows:
1. Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling, ordering, and developing the restaurant team members.
2. Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
3. Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains with the approval of the owners.
4. Has authority to hire and terminate (or participate in those decisions) upon approval of the owners.
5. Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to.
6. Ensures that the restaurant is in compliance with the preventative maintenance program with regards to facility, equipment, and grounds maintenance.
7. Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviours of the team.
8. Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
9. Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs, promotions and manage PR direction of the restaurant.
QUALIFICATIONS GUIDELINES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor in tourism, hotel and restaurant management or equivalent is preferably.
• 2 – 4 years of experience in the same position is required.
• Proven track record of leadership and managerial skills while providing exceptional customer service is required.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: This position requires excellent, verbal and group communication skills in English and Turkish is required. Knowledge of other language will be additional advantage. This position also requires the ability to read, analyse, create and interpret general business memos and documents.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires strong problem solving and decision making skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Good computer skills required. Must be proficient with the use of internet and be able to utilize computerized business tools such as email, learning management systems, and memo software. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate software.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position requires supervisory responsibilities of crew members, shift leaders, and shift managers.
RECCOMENDATION LETTERS FROM PREVIOUS WORK PLACES WILL BE ADITIONAL ADVANTAGE