QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
INTERNATIONAL SALES & MARKETING SPECIALIST
- To be able to use English and Arabic or English and Russian languages (speaking, reading and writing) at an advanced level
- 4-year universities; Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, administrative sciences or technical
- Having a good knowledge of export legislation and having at least 3 years of experience in export sales and marketing
- Not having any barriers to international and domestic travel
- Being able to use ERP programs, preferably LOGO, together with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Analytical aspect is advanced, being stable in business follow-up processes, and reporting to supervisors
- Having completed his military service and holding a Class B driver's license
- Those residing or able to reside in Istanbul (on the Anatolian side) or Kocaeli between the ages of 28-35.
- Experience in the elevator industry will be preferred.
- Execution of sales and marketing activities in line with the export sales budgets of the company
- Developing relations with existing customers in foreign markets, finding new customers
- Promotion, launch and execution of all marketing processes of the brands and product groups in the company's product range in target export markets
- To participate in domestic and international fairs, seminars and organizations,
- To identify the potentials in the country's markets related to export promotion institutions (DEIK etc.) and foreign trade representatives, to establish contacts, to develop cooperation
- Collaborating with R&D dept to develop sectoral demands in target markets
- Identifying new products and demands in target countries
- To follow the sales and marketing strategies of competing products and companies in the target countries, to make bench marking analyzes and to suggest strategies to the management to take action against them.
- Making and reporting travel plans related to target markets (in line with the manager's business plan)
- Determination and distribution of necessary marketing mixes (brochures, catalogues, inserts, leaflets, price lists, promotional materials)