QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NewInn Serviced Apartments is a cutting edge technology company founded to meet the growing demand for temporary accommodations offering the perfect alternative to hotels with our conveniently located luxury accommodations. NewInn has a real passion for creating experiences to give their guests that little bit extra, as well as giving back to the team who are part of that culture.
NewInn Serviced Apartments is a dynamic property management company with a focus on serviced apartments. NewInn has a strategic growth plan to continue its expansion into all locations in Istanbul, so it’s an exciting time to be joining the team!
Working with us
We believe in individual and collective ownership of all the work that drives our company journey, and have created a mutually supportive, fun-loving environment to help our team thrive. You will be joining a diverse, multicultural team from a multitude of commercial backgrounds with a start-up mindset and an eagerness to disrupt conventional wisdom.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a stage of rapid growth and exciting plans in place across 2021 and beyond!
We are looking for a “Reservation Asisstant” to be responsible on our guest services operations located in European side of İstanbul – Başakşehir, Güneşli, Maslak and Taksim areas.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service,
- Process all external and internal calls either by redirecting calls or assisting the caller,
- Take ownership of the caller’s request and ensure follow up according to the hotel’s standards,
- Have a sufficient working knowledge of all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Front Office and Engineering,
- Maintain and monitor the “Royal Service & Reservation” software system,
- Serve as a liaison for Guests requiring information relating to all aspects of the hotel,
- Handle and distribute faxes, voice messages and written messages for internal and external Guests,
- Have full knowledge of the hotel’s emergency procedures,
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent command of at least 2 of the following languages, Arabic, English and Turkish,
- Previous customer related experience an asset,
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal communication skills,
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required,
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities,
- Highly responsible & reliable,
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team,
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.