Gamegos is a global game company which develops top rated games worldwide.
We have a team of creative developers, artists and game designers. Join us to reveal your playful spirit in a company that owns online games with millions of players worldwide!
The candidates must have;
- Experience on UNIX/Linux systems administration and shell scripting
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Very good command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong will to learn and research new technologies and ideas
- BS degree from a reputable university in Computer Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of best practices on building highly scalable web services
- Experience in cloud infrastructure services (IaaS), such as AWS, Google Cloud, etc
- Experience with container orchestration platforms, such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Experience in NoSQL databases, such as Redis, Couchbase, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience on Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK) stack
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) software, such as Jenkins, Hudson, Gitlab CI, etc.