We require an experienced Systems Administrator to assist in consolidating, migrating, managing and supporting infrastructure systems.
ESSENCE OF ROLE – KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
·Responsible for storage migration tasks such as creating, provisioning, copying and mirroring disks.
·Responsible for installing, configuring, implementing and troubleshooting any issues for the Unix/Linux infrastructure that include Operating System, Cluster, Volume Manager, virtualization software and databases.
·Designing, planning , executing technology refresh & consolidation tasks and supporting a mixed environment of Unix/Linux systems. (RHEL, Hpux, Solaris, AIX)
·Performs troubleshooting, incident and error handling for systems
·Implementing change management processes and user requests on systems
·Evaluation of new versions, patches, firmwares and security patches. Implementing upgrades and security patches regularly.
·Implementing security policies on servers according to the best practices and company procedures.
·Periodic monitoring of systems, performance tuning and capacity planning and trend analysis
• University degree from a relevant discipline, preferably from engineering
• 5+ years experience working with Redhat Linux and Solaris
• Experience working in storage migration projects
• Experience working in a large, enterprise environment with 50+ of servers
• Must have experience in technology refresh, migration and virtualization projects
• Must have excellent working experience with problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis
• Must have excellent working experience administering Redhat Linux
• Must have good knowledge of Python and Ansible
• Must have very good shell scripting capabilities
• Must have good knowledge of Storage, SAN
• Fluency in English
• Male candidates must have completed their military services
• Should be a good team player and should be able perform well under stress
• Should work any 8 hours of any calendar the day