QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Gates could be for you.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
Let's simplify it? think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyer belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
Our Gaziemir facility is looking for AR Accountant. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you!
- Responsible for accurately and timely posting all purchase and sales invoices.
- Booking all kinds of invoices in accordance with uniform accounting policies and reconciliation of responsible accounts.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting of accounts.
- Responsible for booking all expense reports.
- Manage to control all outsiders (Vendors/Customers) and respond to inquiries
- Assist in month-end closing
- Monitor credit limits.
- Graduation from Business Administration, Economics or similar faculties
- 5-10 years experience on AR,
- Good numerical, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office application (especially Excel)
- Team player
- Strong multitasking skills
- No military obligation for male candidates
Founded in 1911 in Denver, Colorado, Gates is publicly traded on the NYSE. While we might operate in a vast amount of time zones we operate as 'One Gates' and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of materials science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers' diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
At Gates, we believe that we are better together. Proximity has been important to our success over the years as there are critical items that are simply better when done together. One of those critical items is efficient collaboration. We cannot underestimate the power of informal conversations and connecting face-to-face with our coworkers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to work with objects, tools, or controls; and use office equipment including computers, telephones, and/or copiers/scanners. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Gates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
ARE YOU DRIVEN BY POSSIBILITY?