GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Gates could be for you.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
Let's simplify it? think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyer belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
Our Gaziemir facility is looking for IT Systems Engineer. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you!
Technical Services and Support:
- Serves as Primary Contact for Doruk Automation, Assido, izibiz vendors as well as other MES vendors
- Maintains extensive knowledge of BPCS ERP operations, specifically in areas such as user on-boarding and off-boarding; menu security, master data management, inventory management, shop floor reporting; continuously learn and develop MES knowledge in other areas as well
- Works with SAP Team to implement changes on e-Conversion requirements and updates on Local Apps like e-conversion, 3Way Matching
- Helps to maintain shop floor systems such as barcode printers, thin clients, RF terminals
- Helps to maintain e-conversion systems such as e-Shipping document, e-invoice, e-Archive etc.
- Manages assigned HelpDesk tickets and ensures tickets are assigned to other IT staff; while working on their works on own tickets; coordinates with other IT staff to ensure all tickets are addressed
- Designs and implements a variety of light programming solutions to support current and future business requirements. This includes but is not limited to applications in iMES , e-Conversion projects (e-Invoice, e-Shipping Document, e-Export etc), VBA (MS-Excel, MS-Access), VB.NET, C#, ASP.Net, and HTML/CSS, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Maintains high level of security and trustworthiness as the role will have access to data and information that is considered confidential (engineering design, product details & financial)
- Maintain documentation and contact information for applications supported internally or 3rd party vendors; helps to maintain and support licensing data and documentation
- Helps to maintain desktops, laptops, servers, printers, network switches and related hardware
- Supports general IT department procedures including but not limited to password resets, new user on-boarding and setup, inventory cycle counting, license auditing, software upgrades, testing and evaluation
- Understands and complies with all IT General Compliance procedures and policies. Works with IT staff to resolve and non-compliance issues that are identified
- Ensures high level of quality, precision and diligence is executed in all solutions implemented
- Participate in off-hours user and IT system support (i.e. after hours, weekends)
- As-needed, performs general administrative tasks such as Active Directory password resets, printer support or other related duties as part of the IT support team
- As-needed, help with and provide support to the plant team for ISO/TS 16949 certification or other plant audits
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy conditions immediately.
- Work safely and follow all safety rules at all times.
- Attend training as required or as assigned.
- Preferred Undergraduate degree or equivalent degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- 5 or more years of work experience in a junior to intermediate level role performing Business Analysis and light Programming duties; experience in an automotive manufacturing or warehousing environment is an asset
- Experience with IT Help Desk software and ticket management; demonstrates good customer service and timely ticket resolution
- Proven and demonstrated data analysis skills using tools such as MS-Excel, Power BI, AS 400, MS-Access and/or SQL relational databases; ability to create and maintain high quality business reports and charts *Functional knowledge of MS. SQL Server, Microsoft Windows server environments
- Experiences with System i Navigator.
- Knowledge of and possess skills to support related IT hardware and software including but not limited to barcode label printers, RF guns, laser printers or thin clients would be an asset
- Modular C#/MVC ASP.Net, Web services, Windows Services, Transact SQL, and Dynamic SQL are a plus.
- Proficient in and able to support using Microsoft Office apps (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated proficiency in English language; spoken & written
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, email or other electronic correspondence
- Demonstrated contributor in a team environment
- Motivated, self-driven in seeking out tasks and works diligently to complete them with minimal supervision or waiting for assignment or tasks to be assigned
- Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines; does work right the first time; corrects own errors; regularly produces accurate, thorough, professional work
- Produces an appropriate quantity of work; does not get bogged down in unnecessary detail; able to manage multiple projects; able to determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; organizes and scheduled people and tasks
- Listen and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer's satisfaction; respects all internal and external customers; uses a team approach when dealing with customers; follows up to evaluate customer satisfaction, measures customer satisfaction effectively; commits to exceeding customer expectations
- Continues personal development and keeps up to date on various IT topics & technologies
Founded in 1911 in Denver, Colorado, Gates is publicly traded on the NYSE. While we might operate in a vast amount of time zones we operate as 'One Gates' and have a common goal of pushing the boundaries of materials science. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers" diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Gates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.