Yildirim Group is active in 11 sector by incorporating establishments such as Yilport Holding, Yilport International Holding, Yilmar Holding, Yilfert Holding, Yildirim Enerji Holding, Yilmaden Holding and Yildirim Holding. Gemlik Gubre, brings more than one of third of the group’s revenue.
Gemlik Gubre is one of the Yildirim Holding associations and established in 1973, as a government enterprise. The company was bought by Yildirim Group following by government decision of privatization and became an entity of Yildirim Holding in 2004. After Yildirim group’s investment, Gemlik Gubre became one of the major fertilizer producers in Turkey. Our company holds a significant share of domestic fertilizer market by possessing over 1000 vendors and nearly 3000 agriculture sales cooperatives.
Gemlik Gubre is aiming to fulfil the all fertilizer needs of their clients via production or importation. The company has 1.000.000 metric tonnes warehouse capacity in strategic locations of Turkey. Therefore nearly 600.000 metric tonnes fertilizer produced in our plant and up to 1.000.000 metric tonnes imported per year to reach its aims.
Gemlik Gübre has an exciting opportunity for an EHS-Q Manager to join our business at Gemlik Gübre, Bursa. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Environmental, Health& Safety-Quality function. This position will report to General Manager.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science or comparable degree in Industrial Safety, Environmental Science or other related technical degree (i.e., Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemistry etc.)
- A minimum of ten years of industrial safety and regulatory experience in a production setting of which at least three years must be in the petro-chemical, oil, chemical industry or thermic power plant.
- Ability to work with individuals and teams to lead EHS-Q initiatives
- Experience in establishing and managing “Process Management &Improvement” approach in the Company
- Detail Oriented and able to prioritize work
- A Class Safety certification is preferred,
- Strong knowledge & practice about Seveso Directives, Process Safety Management System, methodologies and Turkish legislation (HAZOP, LOPA, FMEA, RCM, RBI etc.)
- ISO 9001, ISO 27001 Auditor certification is must; ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001 Auditor certification is preferred
- Emergency response experience
- Fluency in English (Part of the interview will be in English.)