QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Gi Group is one of the leading companies in the world serving for the development of the labor market. In the locations it serves, it operates in periodic and continuous business relations, selection and placement, HR consultancy and training, and many related complementary areas. Gi Group operates in 58 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, and America, within its offices and strategic business partners.
As GI Group Turkey, we are looking for a Deputy Project Manager Jacket in Indonesia onshore/offshore projects of our global client Saipem.
- Ensure, for the fabrication phase/activities performed both in internal and external yards, the achievement of the established cost, time, quality, health, safety, and environment objectives to meet the contractual obligations.
-Express Fabrication needs during the E&P phase (e.g., Make or Buy, Constructability, Material Management) identifying the optimum balance between time, cost, and feasibility.
- Represent Saipem towards Clients, Licensors, Partners, and Subcontractor's managing also contractual aspects.
- Ensure the proper contract analysis and the review of contractual documents.
- Ensure the implementation of methodologies related to risk and knowledge management and Saipem Golden and Silver
- Supervise the economic and financial tasks by defining the most appropriate methodology to be applied to produce the project economic indicators of Feasibility.
- Organize and hold the project kick-off meeting.
- Define project strategies and the scope of work of each Party (e.g. Proposal Plan, Project Architecture, Project. Organization, Project Execution Plan, Quality Plan, Procurement Plan, Overall Resource Plan, etc.), ensuring the project activity planning.
- Approve and supervise planning and cost control activities supported by the other project organization roles, implementing the corrective actions needed to achieve the established project objectives.
- Approve and manage the project cash flow.
- Define the bid cost structure and approve the cost estimate with the support of the Estimator.
- Ensure the integration of packages prepared by each Operating Company, Partners (if any), and Subcontractors and reconcile possible discrepancies.
- Manage the post-bid clarification phase with the Client.
- Negotiate with Client to reach agreement on the outstanding pricing, commercial, contractual and technical aspects of the proposal and the variation orders.
- Ensure the handover between the Commercial and Execution Phase of the project.
- Supervise home office engineering and procurement activities supported by the other project organization roles.
- Supervise site/yard and offshore activities.
- Supervise all project activities with regards to quality and HSE topics, supported by the other project organization roles.
- Ensure the issue of project reports.
- Ensure the collection of project feedbacks issuing final project reports (e.g. Cost Closure Report, Close-out Report, etc.)
- Ensure Client assistance during the guarantee period.