QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Preparing proposal product model and drawings for customer
- Understanding capability of process and use the knowledge well during design phase
- Tooling & Fixture design and preparation of technical drawings with Cad tools as Siemens NX or Solidworks and Autocad
- Responsible to keep data in global database in Teamcenter
- Participates and follows new product development studies and trials
- Leads engineering database and program improvements and changes
- Follows product trials and prepares reports
- Works together with product engineer, production and quality departments on projects and trials
- Multi-site Projects -Know-how transfer from GKN’s other plants
- Understanding needs of products
We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented design engineer to join our creative team. As the design engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including tooling designing &fixtures, researching, and prototyping new products. In addition to being a good communicator, all candidates should be creative thinkers with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering from a university
- Typically has 1 to 3 years of experience about automative sector
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent command of Cad programs (Solidworks or preferably Siemens NX and Autocad)
- Excellent knowledge and experience about Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Good knowledge of MS Ofice, IATF 16949 knowledge preferred
- Preferably good experience about Machining operation
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Good communication
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to learn, Functions well under pressure, perform effectively in a deadline environment, Process improvement, Analytical aproach to problems, Problem solving, Team work and good relationship
- No travel restrictions
- Military obligation for male candidates.