QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We're looking for a Group Brand Manager for 'INCIA' and 'SİVENO' Brands.
As a Group Brand Manager, will have a strong understanding of consumer, consumer marketing, brand planning and will be responsible for developing brand strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields. Master’s degree in Marketing or MBA is a plus.
- At least 4 years of working experience in pharma, dermocosmetic and FMCG sector,
- Good understanding of marketing and business functions with a strong focus on strategic thinking and business,
- Experience in managing a diverse team,
- Managing multiple priorities and strong project management skills,
- Strong communication and coordination skills, detail-oriented and time management skills,
- Ability to work in a team, strong leadership and motivation,
- Responsible for marketing mix for assigned brand,
- Plan and execute the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns within assigned budget and timeline, including adv., media, digital, PR and consumer campaign,
- Use product, brand and organisational capability analysis to improve strategic decisions about the brand,
- Develop and execute an operational brand plan to meet brand objectives and customer requirements,
- Provide help and coaching to the sales team about promotion materials/presentations to the highest professional standards and for achieve sales targets,
- Responsible for all innovations process, close coordination of product innovation and launch activities with internal departments and external parties,
- Control and manage brand budgets to ensure compliance to company objectives and optimize spends for effective utilization of the investments.