GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Grand Medical Group AG is a group of pharmaceutical companies specialized in the development, production and introduction into medical practice of modern innovative products based on organic, synthetic and herbal compounds.
The company entered the pharmaceutical markets in 2002. Since that time the company’s portfolio has been expanded, and new products are actively introduced not only to rapidly developing markets but also to mature markets of Central, Western and Southern Europe and Asia.
Position: Group Supply Chain Manager (GSCM)
Category: Professional Level - Local Staff
Accountable To: Chief Executive Officer
Work Location: Intanbul
Salary: Competitive as Per Organization Scale
The Group Supply Chain Manager (GSCM) is responsible for the management and coordination of all processes from the 0 point of the company products to the main logistics center. It is the main coordination function between the company headquarters and production facilities.
This role will be accountable for all aspects of Supply Chain Management (Scheduling, Materials Demand Planning, Inventory and Logistics)
The Group Supply Chain Manager is responsible for technology solutions to enable GMG AG accelerated product commercialization.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Demand Planning
· Coordinate and lead S&OP activities with all stakeholders (Production sites, Country Management and Corporate Functions).
· Coordinate and administer Production Orders and ensure on time stock availability.
- Interface with site planning, manufacturing, quality, business unit leaders, and finance to ensure functional alignment of plans and expected outcomes.
· Coordinate production and demand planning process between CMOs and Parent Company. Use planning knowledge, and expertise to influence demand process as appropriate. Identify and execute process improvements.
· Work in close collaboration with Regulatory affairs department to optimize packaging material planning process by different countries.
· On receipt of new Artwork & Specifications, Development activity is monitored and new variation cards are arranged for existing & new products (if needed)
2. Sourcing and Supplier Management
· Responsible for Direct Procurement of Import and Domestic Raw Materials and Packing Materials.
· Manage sourcing process for new materials during product development as per timelines.
· Alternate supplier development from identification to approval in coordination with cross functional teams.
· Review and monitor day to day requirements and ensur? that the materials are delivered in time
· To have lower inventories in production site through close work with suppliers to ensure that the ready material inventory is maintained by them.
· Establish annual contracts with key suppliers in terms of quatity, price, rebates. Monitoring the contracts and ensuring receipt of the rebates (if any).
· Finalize purchase prices with management approval based on Price Comparison Statement.
· On receipt of new artwork & Spec, Development activity is monitored and new shade cards are arranged for existing & new products (if needed).
· Complaints are monitored, and meetings with suppliers are organized for CFT (Customer Focus Team) review and drive for closure.
· Monitor supplier payments in coordination with Finance.
· Preparation of purchase orders & forwarding to vendors on time.
· Coordinate with Information Technology to create item codes for new raw materials and suppliers
· Work with finance on clearing the debit balances of suppliers and solving the problem in the invoices if any.
3. Logistic Operations
· Coordinate logistics execution activities, which includes regular interface with internal and external clients, and issue resolution
· Logistics management (inbound & outbound - to logistic center) including customs and laboratory clearance and following up.
· Execute goods receipt within ERP system.
· Supervise and control logistics cost within budget
· Monitor day to day import clearance
· Prepare post shipment documents and send it to finance (if any)
· Ensure the correct training required to record all transactions in company ERP system
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in operations management/ logistics/ pharmacy/ business/, project management/ public health/ industrial engineering/ business administration/ operations management, or other related area
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in supply chain management, logistics, or related area in pharmaceutical companies is required
· Demonstrated understanding of drug development, commercialization, operations planning, manufacturing, supply chain fundamentals and risk management
· Familiarity with the principles of world-class supply chain management, its implementation and support
· Experience within freight and import/export controls.
· Ability to drive customer success through the building of strong customer relationships
· Excellent communication (ability to communicate vertically and horizontally through multiple channels, leverage cross functional network to complete goals), time management, organizational and administration skills.
· Proven ability to work with an analytical approach using qualitative and quanitative tools and techniques; to structure and solve abstract and complex problems
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to drive decisions
· Advanced written and spoken English proficiency
· Strong computer skills required and the ability to learn and utilize transaction & planning systems.
· Ability to travel
How to Apply:
This announcement will remain posted until the position is filled.
Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of this position will be considered applicants and will be contacted for the interview.
Thank you for your interest in Grand Medical Group AG.