QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Name: Documentation Specialist
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical – industrial Engineering preferred.
· High level of English, both spoken and written
· Familiarity with technical and engineering terms
· High level of ERP and spare parts catalog understanding
· Minimum 3 years of experience in making instruction manuals, user guides
· Ability to use AutoCad is a plus
· Team Player with structured work attitude and self-motivation
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Turkish citizen with international mindset
· Located in İzmir
· No restriction on traveling abroad when required
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Delivery of documentation to project, according to defined delivery plan.
· Collect and finalize Spare part list, manual, EU- decorrelation, revision of manual, create master document and validate risk assessments.
· Publishing procedures throughout the global network
· Close collaboration with Headquarters to work in same structure
· Manage external translation jobs to other languages.
· Quality check of text and wording.
· Align the visual look of all documentation across product groups.
· Continues improvement of documentation level