QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Grant Thornton Turkey provides a comprehensive range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services with 250 professional staff in Istanbul, Ankara and Bursa. We cherish our guiding principles which are respect, integrity, professional excellence and leadership. Our services are driven by the added value we provide to our clients, the close cooperation among our professional staff and the value created through team work. We have a wide range of clients operating in different sectors.
We are looking for an 'Employer Branding & Talent Management Specialist' for our People&Culture Department located in İstanbul office.
- Bachelor’s degree from Administrative / Social Sciences
- At least 4 years of Employer Branding & Talent Management experience in a multinational company
- Eager to create and enjoy the difference
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent MS Office skills, strong presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability and eagerness to learn
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work with critical timelines
- Self-motivated team player
- Project management skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Networking experience
- Capable to work with local and international teams
- Very strong communication, negotiation, conflict management skills
- Setting and execution of talent management strategy
- Following and execution of the latest employer branding strategies
- Contributing to the development and improvement of People&Culture policies and procedures in line with corporate values
- Execution of performance management, employee engagement, organizational development
- Supporting execution of employee trainings and social activities
- Supporting People&Culture Department Reporting Processes
- Ensuring the execution of internal communication mechanism
- Supporting training needs analysis, planning and implementation
- Developing strategic relations with contacts within key associations and university programs to support the sourcing of top student talents
- Executing People&Culture communication with employees
- Providing content for media, web, mobile and digital platforms, manage social media platforms in terms of recruitment strategies
- Making recommendations to address issues and priorities in all People&Culture processes
- Developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics & analytics, conduct surveys
- Providing career coaching, mentor programs, support employees in identifying career paths and roles within the Group and appropriate development plans to enable them to attain their career goals and aspirations.
- Support administration of various Talent Management (TM) initiatives, programs, processes and tools.