QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
GRC Howden is the unique and one of the leading independent reinsurance brokers in Turkey. We have specialised in risk scanning and finding the best possible reinsurance solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a “Broker / Senior Broker-Property & Energy Line” for our company operating in Reinsurance Brokerage area, with headquarters in the UK. The position is based in our Maslak Office.
- Conducting the placement process of property and energy lines with local and/or global insurance and/or reinsurance markets
- Maintaining the coordination in between internal teams, together with the Howden offices involved in the placement process
- Preparing the reinsurance documents in line with the agreed terms and conditions
- Preparing monthly / quarterly account reports
- Supporting the finance team with statement of accounts, in case of need.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Engineering, Actuary, Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum 3-5 years experience focusing on corporate property and/or energy lines
- Good knowledge of facultative reinsurance and placement process
- Ability to understand corporate customers’ expectations
- Analytical and structured thinking, strong diagnostic and problem solving skills , pro-active
- Knowledge of English language, both written and oral is essential
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Having improved sense of responsibility