QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Groupe Atlantic Site of İzmir is looking for a new R&D Project Leader!
Groupe Atlantic has become one of the European leading company in the multienergy well being sector: heaters, water-heaters and bathroom products, boilers, ventilation, air conditioning, renewable energies. With 8000 employees and a turn over of 1,85 billion euros, the French multinational company Groupe Atlantic has known a continuous growth worldwide over the last 50 years.
Today the Group is looking for new team member for its Site of İzmir (Aegean Free Zone, Gaziemir) specialized in towel dryers production who will join a young multi-cultural team and willing to work in an international environment!
Reporting to French R&D Manager, the position will be in charge of project leading includes:
-Lead projects of new bathroom radiators development for European market
-Participate to define the customer needs with Marketing teams
-Coordinate a cross-functional team of contributors (methods, quality, purchasing, logistic, laboratory)
-Organize the team tasks and activities from the project opportunity to the start of production
-Manage risk analysis, FMEA and production validation plan until final certification
-Be responsible of project schedule and ensure the completion of project milestones one time (opportunity, feasibility, design approval, production)
-Participate to the supplier choice and create the bill of material
-Follow the trials, prototypes and pre series phases until the commercialization launch
- Min. B.S. degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering, M.S. degree preferred
- Min. 1 year design/engineering and 3 years project management experience
- General knowledge of industrial processes (plastics, metal, cabling etc.) and PLM & ERP programs
- Knowledge of CAD and technical drawing reading
- Knowledge of SAP and Creo is an asset
- Very good command of English
- Application with English CV is required.