QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions. Grundfos offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Required Skill And Experience
• University degree from a reputable university in Business Administration or Economics,
• At least 3 years of experience in Finance,
• Fluency in English both written and spoken,
• Good command of Microsoft Office Applications,
• SAP knowledge is an asset,
• Detail-oriented and ability to maintain high level of accuracy,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
Role & ResponsibilitiesRole & Responsibilities
• To ensure that all customer transactions are taken into the system in a timely and accurate manner in coordination with Grundfos Share Service,
• To ensure all the daily transactions are made properly,
• To manage and follow the customer checks/debts and ensuring that the collection process is carried out in a timely and healthy manner,
• To ensure that the overdue rate and payment term are realized within the specified company targets,
• To prepare the necessary analysis and reports to the regional and local management,
• To manage the dealer/customer collateral structure within the scope of credit risk management,
• To calculate the end-of-year dealer turnover premiums and conducting transactions related to the dealers,
• To conduct the control and management of the dealer/customer masterdata in coordination with the Sales department,
• To manage SAP/CRM financial and customer shipment approvals,
• Making the necessary planning by controlling the cash flow.