QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Would you like to join a team of skilled, ambitious colleagues who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere?
Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions. We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team! Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Then we are looking for you to join our Marketing team!
Required Skill And Experience
• University degree from a reputable university in Business Administration, Economics preferably with a specialisation in Marketing,
• At least 3 years of experience in Marketing / Digital Marketing,
• Fluency in English both written and spoken,
• Good command of Microsoft Office Applications,
• Ability to work multi task in an energetic B2B Marketing Department
• Self-motivated, flexible, result oriented,
• Detail-oriented and ability to maintain high level of accuracy and quality and exercise good judgement,
• Good interpersonal abilities including excellent communication and presentation skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible from all kind of B2B marketing campaigns and digital marketing activities based on international standards,
• Through the marketing communication strategy, to ensure the content production and implementation in the channels in coordination with the agencies in order to implement the online and offline plans
• Adaptation of group tools and programs to the region
• Organising and supporting other marketing activities like exhibitions, training programs, seminars or other face-to-face marketing activities,
• Monitoring and maintaining the marketing budget,
• Creating exhibition concepts together with exhibition design partner and realising it according to Grundfos branding standards,
• Handling e- marketing and web projects,
• Coordinate translation work and give tasks to translators,
• Coordinate the PR works,
• To follow ROI of campaigns and tools,
• Candidate will be reporting to Area Marketing Director