QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
PLANNING AND OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Gurkan Building Elements is a corporate that provides high-quality service at design, production and montage of interior and exterior building elements such as PVC and aluminium windows and doors, façade cladding, skylights, balustrades etc. The headquarter is in Istanbul, a branch is in Rize and a subsidiary company in Dubai, UAE.
We mainly undertake projects overseas, thus export incomes constitute most of our revenue. We are also the designer of Aluarc Aluminium Systems - our registered brand, and we are exporting to more than 20 countries, establishing manufacturing dealerships around the world.
We are a growing company that aims to expand internationally with joining of passionate and talented players to our team.
About the role:
The Planning and Operations Responsible will be responsible for planning, enhancing the overall productivity of the enterprise and reporting to the top management.
Success in this role is accomplished by a good business judgment and strong analytical skills, ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally. The candidate must also possess a proven track record of delivering results from a similar position.
It is an exciting opportunity for individuals who aim to develop professionally and internationally together with our company.
· Participating in and following up the scheduling and planning activities with the top management
· Managing and be accountable for achieving all operational, productivity and quality targets
· Preparing and enhancing work flow, value chain, quality control and other related charts
· Developing and reporting on operations metrics to evaluate performance in productivity, quality, safety, and other KPIs.
· Coding and preparing the needed software programs
· Coordinating team efforts, creating and managing a strategy and team operating plan across the departments
· A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or a relevant field
· Advanced IT skills and desire to develop needed software programs
· Advanced English communication skills is a must in order to collaborate with foreigner teammates both in and abroad
· Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow, improvement strategies and analyzing KPI metrics
· Very strong organizational and time management skills
· Advanced social skills to be able to establish and maintain the overall effective operation across the departments in the company and ability to communicate with customers from different levels of management