QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
One of the leading companies FMCG business in Turkey, Hayat Kimya is looking for a ““Manufacturing Finance Specialis” in Finance Department.
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or related fields,
· 2-3 years of experience prefably in production company,
· Effectively using MS Office programs, knowledge of SAP is preferred,
· Fluency in English both written and spoken,
· Analytical, result oriented, team player and good communication skills,
· Living in or willing to relocate to Mersin,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· To ensure that all cost accounting processes are carried out in accordance with the legal regulations and company accounting policies and to carry out the necessary reporting processes,
· Performing month-end closing transactions of actual and standard costs,
· Carrying out cost accounting business processes, making relevant updates in cost account records,
· Controlling and costing of additional consumptions at month-end closings of all production sites,
· To prepare the Turkish Statistical Institute Production Survey and Producer Price Index tables,
· Preparing and sharing monthly cost reports with relevant departments (Production Report, Expense Report, etc.),
· Maintenance of all processes such as materials and tables related to cost accounting via the SAP System,
· Other Ad-Hoc reports.