QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
We are a team of software developers who continue to drive Hemmersbach's strong growth through the development and optimization of our internal applications. With our self-developed applications, specially adapted to our processes, we provide the central component in the company for controlling our business processes around the globe.
You will work independently as a Squad Team Lead for small teams. We appreciate the mixture of different characters in the team and turn it into a productive and extremely fun cooperation. We give you the space and everything you need to develop further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects. Let us take you forward and benefit from your experience.
Your Beloved doings are:
- ensure all projects are delivered to the highest standards and with high level of satisfaction
- lead and support team members to accomplish their team's objectives
- coach and mentor team members daily, assisting them in the day-to-day staff and project challenges
- contribution for new and innovative development of our internal web applications
- implementation, testing and profiling the highest quality front end, aligned with Google’s Material Design
- break down processes into highly automated back-end functionalities
- working closely and in constant exchange with our UX design, QA and Requirements Engineering Squads
- People management
- Object Oriented Programming in a commercial environment, applying rules SOLID, DRY
- end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer satisfaction
- testing the code, you have written (even before writing it - TDD)
- hands-on using Git version control system
- delivering larger functions across multiple teams
- taking the initiative in forming a team
- an English language setup on a daily basis (speaking & writing)
Technologies we love:
- BE: PHP 7, Laravel 6, Eloquent, RabbitMQ, PHPUnit
- FE: EcmaScript 6 / TypeScript, React, Redux, material-ui, jest
- composer, npm, webpack, babel
- GitLab, Docker, Jenkins
- MS SQL Server, sqlite, Redis
What would be also good:
- Familiarity with Collaboration and Documentation Tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Miro, Slack)
- Understanding that Agile means not Scrum
- Higher education qualification in related areas
- Stable, independent work in an international, flexible and open company
- Interesting international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide Software Development Team
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose: Hemmersbach Rhino Force, Kids Family or Climate Force is our environmental protection organization.
- Great freedom for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement, as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision paths
- Mentoring program to make it easier to join the company with the support of an experienced employee
- Language training
Please apply with your CV in English and we will be glad to share more info about our job opportunity and our company!
Tam Yığın Geliştirici pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.Tam Yığın Geliştirici İş İlanları