QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As you know a brand gets all its power from its employees first. Then it becomes a big family together with its customers and it gets stronger. We, Hepsiburada, are the most powerful family in online shopping in Turkey since 2001. In 30 product categories with over 12.7 million products, we all not only make e-commerce to be loved by the Turkish people but also we make it indispensable. We received numerous awards, we set unreachable records, and we reached legendary success. We were granted "Turkey's Most Popular Brand" award in 2011, 2012, 2013 and we were chosen "E-commerce Site of the Year” in 2013. Achieving these successes could be possible with our family, that is, our employees and our customers.
Would you also like to join our family to become more powerful, to develop our service understanding and to make a difference?
Here's what you will do:
- Learn something new every day
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices such as TDD and automation
Role Profile: Provides technical representation and leadership to the development team. Gives guidance to the rest of the developers in the team on the project design and evolving system architecture.
- Provides overall guidance and motivation to developers.
- Manage the team iteration and manage the workload of the development team members. Responsible for end-to-end cross functional system design.
- Works with the Business Analyst(s) to group features based upon the architectural elements that support them, an influence on priorities. Tests architectural elements with executable and testable design (abstract interfaces, as known as the contract).
- Facilitates technical decision-making; incorporates feedback and emergent patterns from the team back in to the overall design.
- Works closely with all levels at appropriate points during the definition of the solution in order to ensure correct and consistent decisions are made in the design and build of the work package.
- Produces alternate design concepts amp; detailed approach. Ensures that the product satisfies technical design goals –Performance, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability, Internationalization and Accessibility – are met and followed by the team.
- Helps validate delivery schedule and plans; guides the software release process. Ensures technical cohesion and helps write the technical contract in interfaces and other abstract objects and data entities.
- Leads design review amp; provides feedbacks. Ensure consistent and regular reviews of progress against agreed plans and escalation of any risks or deviations from the plan with any recommendations and mitigation to the appropriate route of escalation.
- Constant evaluation of technical feasibility and design to ensure the choice of development tools that would efficiently satisfy the requirements with least compromises. Selection of the appropriate technology stack to implement the solution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field,
- Experience in .Net programming, web services, rest, asp.net (MVC) development,
- Expertise in development practices such as refactoring, TDD (Test Driven Development) and continuous integration,
- Experience working within agile development teams and processes,
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle,
- Understanding of object-oriented development, Design Patterns & Practices,
- Leadership experience in a software development organization required,
- Strong leadership, communication, project management, time management and problem solving skills,
- Experience with managing the development of e-commerce applications,
- Ability to mentor and coach others.