QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· BS or higher degree in Electrical and Electronics,Electronics, Mechatronics & Control Engineering,
· Experience with the design process from concept to design, implementation and test.
· Ability to understand and resolve problems at both system and component level.
· Minimum 2 years automotive electronics experience
· Knowledge about at least two of the following topics:
o Vehicle Electrical & Electronic Systems
o Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Electrical Architecture
o Automotive Regulations
o Test and validation methods of electronic devices
o CAN analyzer, Debug and Diagnostics tools of automotive components
o Communication buses - CAN, LIN, FlexRay etc.
· Good communication skills,
· Fluent speaking and excellent writing skills in English,
· Flexible for short trips abroad.
· A team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a multi-discipline, multi-project environment
Description of daily responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
· Analysis and definition of technical specifications for hybrid/electric powertrain systems and components,
· Electrical architecture design for vehicle platforms,
· Necessary calculations for sizing power electronic components,
· Necessary research to find new products and technologies,
· Providing necessary communication with suppliers to implement their products on prototypes,
· Perform feasibility studies for new projects,
· Define design standards and prepare design verification plans for vehicle platforms,
· Support Wiring Harness Design process,
· Manage and coordinate 3D studies.