Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As an HMI Software Engineer in EE department you will be part of an engineering team that design, develop, enhance and validate electrified vehicles and their control systems. You will take role in developing software and design driver/passenger interfaces and validating them for projects based on electrical commercial light vehicles. Your role also will cover managing system development for body control system and implementing to vehicle.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing and defining technical specifications systems and components that will be controlled for supporting feasibility assessments,
- Algorithm and function development for infotainment systems (Instrument Cluster, Infotainment Computer, control switches/knobs and other Display (Touch) Modules)
- Interface with design studio, HMI team, customer and supply base to develop driver information display
- Algorithm and function development for body control systems
- Managing functional requirement at system and/or component level,
- Modeling application SW, simulation,
- Test case development,
- Validation of functions and systems at vehicle level,
- Developing design and test plan that will cover regulations and standards,
- Supporting customer and other teams for SW related issues.
- BS or higher degree in Electrical and Electronics, Electronics, Mechatronics & Control Engineering,
- 2+ experience in Automotive Infotainment System, electrical vehicles, model based design & development or similar areas,
- Knowledge of new trend Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) for Automotive Industry,
- Ability to understand and resolve problems at both system and code level,
- Experience on ActiGraph, TEQlab, LogiCAD or similar tools,
- Knowledge on IEC 61131-3 language and function block diagrams,
- Experience on QT is a plus,
- Experience with Instrument Panel Cluster function development, test and validation,
- A team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a multi-discipline, multi-project environment,
- Knowledge about at least two of the following topics:
- Knowledge of testing and analyze tools (Vector, Peak, etc.)
- Software versioning and source control
- Knowledge of Netcom architecture
- E-drive control and power electronics,
- Hybrid electric vehicle requirements development,
- Automotive electronics,
- Communication buses such as CAN, LIN, etc.