We are looking for 'Quality Engineer' with the qualifications below;
· Bachelor's degree inMetallurgical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering department,
· Minimum 2 years of experience in quality assurance/control area of a manufacturing company preferably in automotive industry
· Knowledge of the quality standards for automotive industry (such as TS 16949, ISO 9001, Lean Manufacturing),
· Having ISO TS 16949 internal auditor certificate is preferable,
· Knowledge of basic Q-Tools (FMEA, SPC, CP, MSA, etc) and customer requirements ( PPAP,APQP,VDA etc.),
· Fluency in spoken and writtenEnglish. German is an asset.
· Good knowledge of MS Office programs and QDAS software.
· Knowledge on Problem solving tools (6 Sigma, 8D, FTA, Ishikawa, 5why etc.)
· Knowledge of SAP system is preferable,
· Dynamic, team player, good communication skills, strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
· Having B Class Drivers license and being an active driver,
· Availability to travel and work at non fix schedules
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Managing and improving quality system by means of preparation of quality documentations (Control Plan, Forms), developing quality improvement projects, etc.
· Monitoring/Collecting/Analyzing customer complaints and internal reject rates in a systematic approach to define the root causes and solve the problems
· Managing and Reducing Cost of Poor Quality.
· Managing Safe launch and firewall activities.
· Coordinating and developing his/her team’s activities and personal competencies.
· Preparation of reports to management related to his area and KPIs.
· Performing Process Audits based on VDA 6.3 Questionnaire.
· Coordinating and/or performing product audits and/or Layout controls.
· Managing Functional Test Laboratory activities.
· Maintaining the coordination between Quality Departmentand other departments.