QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our company, Teknoser A.Ş., which is one of the leading companies in the Turkish information and communication technologies market, operates under HİTAY HOLDING, the pioneer of firsts in the technology sector. We are looking for a "SYSTEM SPECIALIST" who will be part of our company, who trusts in his field of expertise and who will work system and time oriented.
Bachelors degree in computer engineering or relevant fields
· Minimum 3 years of Network Backbone experience
· Excellent verbal and written English and Turkish communication skills
· Expert Level TCP / IP protocol information, knowledge, design and management of network and network security products including Routers,switches, firewalls, IPS, DDoS, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls etc.
· Passionate for network and security technology and trends
· Good at communication and coordination, team-work, pro-active, analytical thinking, highly motivated and result oriented personality
· Open-minded with perfect knowledge of new technologies
· If you think you may take charge of the following responsibilites;
· Manage Daily operations of network backbone including branches, headquarters, callcenter
· Oversees opportunities, changes & improvements and plans their executions.
· Ensures efficient security measures and applications on network and security devices in all data centers
· Makes network and security designs related to wired and wireless networks, local and general networks, to implement in accordance with the most appropriate design
· Checks the scope of SLAs for problem records to provide root cause analysis and solution
· Plans rootcause solutions for recurrent incidents
· Helps for risk strategy process and procedures within ING including creating operational security guidelines
· Plans fixes and patches for network asset’s vulnerabilities
· Comply with ING’s agile way of working,
Providing VIP End-user (client) support. Responsible for monitoring and technical support of applications, management of server and client environments with Microsoft SCCM, distribution of updates and applications, regular reporting of inventory, preparation of compliance reports, Automating work, Supporting basic Network access issues, Windows OS image on client sidewe are looking for a teammate who has knowledge and experience in preparation and distribution via SCCM.