GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Are you looking for a work environment to show your technical skills? Do you want to have experience in a global delivery project by using C/C++ programming languages? Do you want to work in a project with Agile practices and Agile project life cycle? This job is a good opportunity to share your skills and grow your carrier path as C/C++ Senior Software Engineer.
Brief Job Description:
• Participate requirement analysis, high and low level design of requirements, implementation and testing.
• Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests.
• Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products based on customers’ needs.
• Take ownership and responsibility for solutions provided.
• Work with team members collaboratively, complete code and document reviews and report issues on demand.
Essential Skills Required:
• 6 – 10 years of software development experience with C or C++.
• Experience on software development with C programming language.
• Advanced knowledge about Linux/ARM OS commands, TCP/IP concepts, multi-threading development and core issue locating.
• Experience about embedded Web server application’s development is a plus.
• Knowledge about software development life cycle(s).
Personal Skills Required:
• Agile oriented; focused on delivery and customer first.
• Adaptive; responsive for on-demand changes.
• Communicative; calling before sending e-mail.
• Open; collecting feedbacks and defining improvement actions.
Number of Recruitment: 2