QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a “Manufacturing Engineer” for our multinational client with the qualifications below;
- Bachelor's degree from a university in Mechanical engineering,
- Preferably 5- 10 years experience from Automotive OEM/ Automotive Tier1or heavy equipment manufacturing industry,
- Hands on experience in preparing, updating and validating the process documents for APQP process,
- Knowledge in Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Geometrical dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T), Process capability, drawing study for assembly facilities planning and execution,
- Having knowledge in project management and risk mitigations,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English,
- Having a certification in ACAD, Pro-E and Solid works,
- Having a certification in 6 Sigma, Lean and SPC are added advantage.
- Process planning of assembly facilities for equipment and fixtures.
- Industrial engineering activities including capacity planning through cycle time study, method study, material flow and information flow systems,
- Continuously improve the process, facilities, quality for productivity, quality and safety improvements,
- Coordination with RD, Quality, Production and enabling departments for new product introduction and engineering change management.
Firmamız.; Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 17.05.2019 tarih ve 1084 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.