QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a “Supply Chain Director” for our multinational client with the qualifications below;
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university preferably in Industrial Engineering or relevant disciplines,
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in planning, import, export, distribution, inventory and operational procedures of consumer products and experience of working collaboratively with customers/supplier,
- At least 8 years’ of managerial experience,
- High leadership capabilities to bring vision and improvements in different areas of Supply Chain,
- Fluent in both written and spoken English,
- Hands-on experience with SAP and excellent command of MS Excel to handle data,
- Strong problem solving, communication and negotiation skills,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask,
- Comfortable with travelling domestic and abroad and having driving license,
- Excellent team player with enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn,
- Strong interpersonal skills with ‘can do’ attitude
- Lead the team on a daily basis including conducting performance reviews, recruiting, KPI development;
- Oversee the inventory team to ensure they are meeting the targets in regards to inventory turns and inventory values;
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality;
- Develop a process to review inventory levels in order to determine how to increase inventory turns while maintaining a precise safety stock;
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, and inventory control;
- Develop and review procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance;
- Design and implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
Sourcing and Supplier Management
- Develop metrics and supplier scorecards then manage procedures and systems to evaluate or select suppliers;
- Oversee the inventory team ensure they are effectively negotiating prices and terms with suppliers and ocean carriers;
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Monitor and review forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities;
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure the availability of materials or products;
- Build processes and controls for the inventory team to follow to ensure shipments arrive on time to meet customers’ required delivery date.
Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 17.05.2019 tarih ve 1084 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.