QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ICterra is a global software engineering company with offices in Ankara, İstanbul, Munich and London. We combine 26 years of software development experience with technology expertise and proven methodologies to provide innovative solutions to our customers across multiple industries globally. With 200+ software professionals, we have been building strategic partnerships with the world’s top IT and defence companies, providing software development and test services. According to the Top 500 IT Firms Research, ICterra ranked 6th in the “Software Export” category among all Software Producers in Turkey.
We are looking for an energetic team member who will work as full-timeSenior Software Engineer (C#) with following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Experience in C# programming language
• Experience on developing desktop applications using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
• Experience using .NET Framework 4.x, .NET Core
• Having knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Design patterns (MVVM, MVC)
• Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
• Ability to organize and “get things done”, high sense of responsibility, hands-On attitude
• Commitment to meet the deadlines
• Having knowledge and experience of source control systems (git, svn, etc..)
• Having knowledge of Agile software development process and Jira and Confluence usage is a plus
• Ability to work in a team environment as a reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player
Preferred Competencies & Experience
• Experience in below communication technologies
• RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485
• TCP/IP and UDP knowledge
• Can / Canopen knowledge
• Multifunction Vehicle Bus (MVB) knowledge
Candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining specialized Test applications and Human Machine Interface (HMI) applications for railway industry.