QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ICterra is a global software engineering company with offices in Ankara, İstanbul, Munich and London. We combine 26 years of software development experience with technology expertise and proven methodologies to provide innovative solutions to our customers across multiple industries globally. With 200+ software professionals, we have been building strategic partnerships with the world’s top IT and defence companies, providing software development and test services. According to the Top 500 IT Firms Research, ICterra ranked 6th in the “Software Export” category among all Software Producers in Turkey.
We are looking for an energetic team member who will work as full-time Senior Software Test Engineer with following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 5 years of software test experience,
• Knowledge and experience in test methodologies and embedded system,
• Having technical writing and problem solving skills,
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
Preferred Competencies & Experience
• Basic knowledge of Linux is a plus,
• ISTQB certificate is a plus,
• Well rounded experience with real time system
The candidate will be responsible for writing test plans and creating test cases based on requirements documentation. He/she is also responsible for preparing reports on test results and problems, monitoring and updating test processes, suggesting fixes and improvements, assisting in the review of test processes as they are developed, and performing other test-related tasks.