QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ICterra is a global software engineering company with offices in Ankara, İstanbul, Munich and London. We combine 26 years of software development experience with technology expertise and proven methodologies to provide innovative solutions to our customers across multiple industries globally. With 200+ software professionals, we have been building strategic partnerships with the world’s top IT and defence companies, providing software development and test services. According to the Top 500 IT Firms Research, ICterra ranked 6th in the “Software Export” category among all Software Producers in Turkey.
We are looking for an energetic team member who will work as full-time Software Test Engineer with following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields from a reputable university
• Knowledge of Software Test processes and basic principles
• Experience in Software Test methodologies
• Open to experience new technologies
• Strong problem solving skills, proven ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills in English
• ISTQB Foundation Level certificate is a plus
• Experience in test automation & management tools e.g. Selenium, TestRail etc.
• Running test cases in various Windows and Linux platforms
• Experience in a multinational work environment
Being member of a global software licensing organization, responsible for software testing activities, product/customer requests, identifying and troubleshooting software bugs. Monitoring the performance of applications. Responsibilities also include requirement analysis and creation of corresponding test cases. Preparing test execution, result and evaluation reports. Communication with software developers and test engineers and customer relationship management.