QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ICterra is a global software engineering company with offices in Ankara, İstanbul, Munich and London. We combine 26 years of software development experience with technology expertise and proven methodologies to provide innovative solutions to our customers across multiple industries globally. With 200+ software professionals, we have been building strategic partnerships with the world’s top IT and defence companies, providing software development and test services. According to the Top 500 IT Firms Research, ICterra ranked 6th in the “Software Export” category among all Software Producers in Turkey.
We are looking for an energetic team member who will work as System Test Engineer with following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 7 years of system\software test experience,
• Experience in requirement analysis, test planning, test running and reporting,
• Knowledge and experience in test methodologies,
• Good in human relationships,
Preferred Competencies & Experience
• Knowledge about programming languages C# or C++
• Experience in communication protocols (RS232/422, TCP/IP, 1553, CAN)
• ISTQB certificate is a plus,
• Experience in test automation is a plus,
• Experience in embedded systems is a plus,
The candidate will be responsible for managing the test process, coordinating test plans with customers, directing team members, and executing the tests.