QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For IFF Health&Bioscience Team in our Istanbul site, we are seeking a Sales Support (CPD).
- Manage sales operation tasks,
- Monitoring all orders process: create new orders, track orders, share the order confirmation, follow shipping issues,
- Documentation Management- Check all documents for the orders, handle all quality requests, posting documents,
- Issue all cases in the system for customers’ requests,
- Follow sample operations (order, follow up, share with the customer),
- Support customs clearance process for orders and samples when necessary,
- Coordinate internal communication with customer service, quality & legal departments, logistics and planning for orders, samples, documents,
- Be in contact with all quality departments, regulatory departments for any changes; customer requests acc to the local regulations update,
- Follow local custom requirements and solve the cases if there is an issue with the orders during the delivery or at the arrival,
- Follow up shipment documents for all sales departments,
- Contact with third parties and agencies when necessary,
- Help for arranging events, organizations, meetings,
- Entering demand into the system for business an a monthly basis,
- Follow the overdues from customers,
- Entering prices into the system.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, International Relations, Foreign Trade or equivalent disciplines,
- Fluent in both verbal & written English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Accurate and well organized.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability.