QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for companies around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. Within our single platform, our industry specific products are innately connected to a single data model and use embedded digital innovation so that our customers can be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service. The industry expertise of our people and of our growing ecosystem, together with a commitment to deliver value at every single step, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees every day live our values of agility, trustworthiness and collaboration in how we support our 10,000+ customers.
- To have at least an associate's degree from the relevant departments,
- Knowledge of SQL, preferred is PLSQL (Oracle),
- Have sufficient knowledge on - HTML CSS,
- Knowledge of Visual Studio C# is preferred,
- Fluent in English especially verbal skills,
- Ability to travel within Turkey,
- Have a valid driving license,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to adapt to flexible working tempo,
- Strong communication skills and prone to teamwork,
- Being customer-oriented, solution-oriented and analytic thinker, fast learner, proactive,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Turkish citizen or eligible to work in Turkey.
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!