QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an "International Product Manager" for our client, who is engaged in the design and software of electronic devices, including control cards, control panels, emergency rescue systems, revision and alarm sets.
· Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering/technical related field or equivalent,
· Additional education in business administration or marketing is preferred
· Prior minimum 5 years experiences in a technology-based organization
· Excellent command of English both written and spoken
· Knowledge about software of electronic devices, including control cards and control
· Technical and managerial understanding of high- tech products
· Understanding of product life- cycle concept
· Proven ability in appropriate competencies
· Ability to acquire new business within existing and new customers
· No obstacle for travelling
· No military obligation for male candidates
Responsible for products, product lines and catalogue respectively controlling of price and margin developments during the whole product life cycle.
Implementing, following up strategic marketing plans and projects, working with other departments to execute,
Preparing advertising/marketing/promotional materials
Regularly carries out product trainings for the field sales engineers and channels. He/she aids sales oriented understanding concerning customer demands and the ability to quantify and qualify the solution repercussions.
Monitor competitors product lines and activities.
Can support sales team in a customer visit, takes care of the whole communication of his range, preparation and participation of fairs, manage quality issues, write article for technical magazines.
Indense Danışmanlık , İşkur'un denetiminde 22/09/2017 tarihli 495 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.