Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams.
Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a Sequoia-backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei.
Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Cb has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who wants to make the dream a reality.
What We’re Looking For:
- Fresh graduate who has bachelor degree in Engineering, especially candidates from Electrical-Electronics Engineering & Computer Engineering are highly preferred;
- No full time work experience or maximum 2 year experience;
- Strong interest and eagerness in studying, analysing and creating products;
- Excellent analytical reasoning and problem solving skills;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to build & maintain great products;
- Courage to handle and tackle tough problems every day;
- Care what you are going to build in Insider with us;
- Advanced and fluent in English communication as we have colleagues from all over the world.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be a part of great Product Management team;
- Be both voice of customers and advocate for the products at the same time;
- Always willing to learn more and investigate;
- Stand in the middle of all stakeholders and manage expectations;
- Understand and analyse all product requirements and needs of our customers and partners;
- Work with teams like Engineering, UX UI, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make product plans real;
- Raise a world class Product Manager!