QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Our engineers and developers are constantly harnessing the full force of the digital world to make a great impact, nurturing their work with innovation and shipping like artists to create beautiful and smart products. The product development and the technical team is located in Istanbul. Currently, we are running 120+ servers on an average, 75 Million requests, and sending 200 Million push notifications per day. In predictive we have accomplished to capture more than 50TB of historical data. We also successfully reached 25% of the global population.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who understands the Software Development Life Cycle and brings software engineering tools and processes to solve operational challenges at scale.
At Insider, our code is to change the way digital experiences are built and improved by democratizing predictive, machine learning and AI technologies. You will be working in a cross-functional team of brilliant people including developers and quality assurance engineers in a fast-paced, collaborative and autonomous environment.
- You will be responsible for Insider’s technological well-being and have a lasting and profound effect on the Software Development Life Cycle
- You will lead all phases of deployment operations including the development and automation of solutions for site availability
- Develop internal solutions and apply best practices to further improve and automate site reliability
- Support and develop continuous delivery and integration applications in collaboration with our development team
- Improve communication between development and operations teams, fix defects in earlier phases of development
- Build analytics tools to provide actionable insights into application performance, efficiency, and quality
- Analyze, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the completion of projects on time
- Scale and maintain our platform cloud infrastructure while keeping our core, revenue-critical services and applications fast, stable, reliable and available
- You are a proactive and self-directed person, you take initiatives and you feel comfortable stepping out of comfort zones
- You have lots of hands-on experience with AWS (Kubernetes, S3, RDS, ELB, ECS, Elastic Cache) and a solid understanding of security practices
- You are comfortable configuring and supporting Linux based servers and applications
- You are familiar with Git and Git branching models
- You have solid networking knowledge, VPCs, Security Groups, and you are capable of troubleshooting all types of network traffic issues
- You have in-depth knowledge designing, building and maintaining CI and CD pipelines
- You have an understanding of Docker technologies
- You have experience in deployment of a large variety of software products to test, staging and production systems
- You are available to take part on-call rotations
What is it like to work at Insider?
Do you want to be challenged with engaging work every day, pushing your boundaries? Are you ready to disrupt the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things? Are you ready to go the extra mile to create an impact?
If all of your answers are yes, then you are in the right place. You are going to create your own playground and do what is best you think for Insider. We encourage freedom; everyone feels responsible for their own work. We are trailblazers, game-changers, and dream makers; we overcome challenges through hard work and innovation.
Did someone say perks? Yup
Stock option program
On-going educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, Google Analytics, tech talks)
In-house hackathons, programming challenges, and coding competitions
Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass and Spotify
4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
Yoga, dancing and fitness classes