GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are now looking for a dynamic, organized, enthusiastic, self-starter to join our team as a Finance Specialist - Cash Collection who will be a member of Finance & Accounting Team located in our Istanbul office.
We’re lucky to have an amazing Finance Team, and now, we need your help to grow it.
What you will do day in and day out:
- Ensuring a good communication with Sales and Account Management teams at all global offices,
- Maintaining and optimizing level of collection and short payment terms with customers in order to ensure end of month cash level,
- Developing and updating financial reportings (DSO, aging review, working capital analysis…),
- Ensuring a good communication with other Finance and Accounting departments in order to implement new tools or new automated reporting,
- Managing escalation and arbitration processes for cash collection.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’ve Bachelor’s degree in related fields especially from accountancy or/and controlling,
- You’re a data-junkie and number cruncher, passionate about finance and digging into the numbers while having the ability to see the big picture,
- You’re a proactive and self-directed person, you take initiatives when necessary,
- You know your way around coordinating and motivating the team members,
- You’ve strong organization and time management skills to deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines,
- You’ve business judgment and critical thinking skills, with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them,
- You’ve an excellent command of English,
- You’re familiar with working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced, ever-growing and challenging startup environment.
What is it like to work at Insider?
We work together as a family to build this company. Everyone is expected to act like an owner and grow fast. We are a small and fast growing team from across the world and keep flat hierarchies for maximum impact. We are energized by broadening our scope of responsibility & horizon, are curious, and love stepping outside of our comfort zone. We know that hard work beats talent - an Insider combines both. We help each other, teach each other, and learn from each other. We believe that world-class performance is a byproduct of an empowered, well-trained, and happy team. We think positive and have a solution-oriented mindset - a problem is an opportunity to be explored.
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.