Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned duty.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- Previous experience with travel, ecommerce and retail industries are a big plus!Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence