QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is looking for an IT Support Specialist to provide world-class support to our internal employees. This person will assure that employees have state-of-the-art, always-on, always-working IT solutions. To be successful, this person must be self-directed, motivated, organized, and results-driven. Speed is of the essence, excellence is the standard. So working to high service levels, our team receives, assesses, troubleshoots and escalates support requests to enable our day-to-day operations.s. As a motivated technologist, this person must understand current technologies and must be continuously exploring and experimenting with new technologies.
- Provide high-level support with a focus on ownership and follow-through with every interaction
- Work closely with the Security, QA, Development teams to assure solutions
- Design, document, deploy and support a wide range of technologies
- Manage schedules and provide after-hours and weekend support when necessary
- Diagnose and solve computer hardware and software problems
- Primary knowledge management system administrator
- 2 years of experience in IT support
- Experience with Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Outlook, ActiveSync
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of networks
Preferred skills and experience;
- Strong general computer technology skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in both wired and wireless network technologies
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (latest and greatest hardware/software)Ability to prioritize support issues
- Ability to provide a lightning-speed response to all support requests
- Can-do attitude, defaulting to “yes, we will figure out a way”
- Desire to not rest until problems are solved
- Ability to proactively test for possible failure scenarios and consider edge cases
- Experience with Skype, Zoom or other video conferencing technologies
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.