QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with VP of Growth, like a right hand, following up with his calendar and agenda
- Assisting VP of Growth for daily business activities
- Scheduling meetings, events and appointments
- Responding to all the related issues on behalf of the VP of Growth upon receiving their guidance
- Maintaining confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Working in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring the VP of Growth's schedule is followed and respected
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the VP of Growth and internal related departments
- Working closely and effectively with the VP of Growth to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Working with high performance heads and Sales Team and collaborating with them to continually achieve higher levels of business impact
- Preparing and analyzing reports and presentations
- Continuously innovating, improving and helping to shape Insider’s destiny through observation, research and iteration.
- Helping to develop business strategies for different business segments
- Conducting projects and follow-ups with 21 regional offices
Skills and Requirements
- University degree ( in a related field or not - we welcome new perspectives as well)
- Having an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Knowing your way around MS Office Set, especially in MS Excel
- Being a careful listener, close observer and master communicator - numbers are key, but business is built with people
- Being a proactive and self-disciplined person, you take initiatives when necessary
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and workload
- Being confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach
- Superior project and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Curiosity, eagerness, and ability to learn and grow as fast as you can
- Strong listening skills and high emotional intelligence
- Genuine curiosity to understand businesses and industries and how to relate to them through market research
- Proven ability to work in a results-oriented team environment
- Assertiveness, pro-activeness, and forward-looking
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales University, Entrepreneurship School, School of Retention, School of Design, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics classes, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks and much more)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider after working here for one year
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.