QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
What is this role about?
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of our technology
- Working with technical staff, pre-sales and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our technology
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights and solutions to the client and our internal teams to improve outcomes
- Strategic campaign planning to help customers meet their objectives
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the work day road-map and how the road-map will influence customer activities
What we expect from you
- Fresh graduates from Social Sciences or related fields
- Preferably experience in digital marketing or a customer-oriented position
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills
- Accountable for results, self-starter who works independently and proactively
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand the needs and problems of the customers and solve them by working directly with product and development team
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales University, Entrepreneurship School, School of Retention, School of Design, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics classes, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks and much more)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider after working here for one year
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.