GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
First things first: What is this role about?
You’re probably expecting an eye-catching, mesmerizing job description that will sweep you off your feet, flavoured with the coolest startup jargons. After all, we’re a Sequoia-backed company, with an awarded woman CEO and a team across the globe that takes the word “diversity” very seriously. But that’s exactly why we think that nothing says more than the real experience. We’re underdogs who believe in the power of actions more than anything else. And as a customer-first company, we always walk the extra mile. So we asked our team of Operation Account Managers (OPAM) to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
Handling overall responsibility for managing our relationship with our partners
- Monitoring, facilitating and consulting the partner during the adoption process of our technology
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our partner’s full satisfaction with our technology
- Proactively monitor our partner’s activity and provide on-time and around the clock insights and solutions to the partner
- Liaise with our internal teams to improve our partner’s outcome and the performance of our technology
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our partners meet their needs and goals
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated partners’ issues
- Act as a liaison between our product management and the partner, with a focus on communicating the work day roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
What we expect from you.
- Fresh graduates from Social Sciences or related fields
- Digital marketing (or related experience) in a customer-oriented position would be and asset
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers, especially at the executive level. Aka, your sharp business acumen
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for new solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with ur products and our assistance
- Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales University, Entrepreneurship School, School of Retention, School of Design, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics classes, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks and much more)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider after working here for one year
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.