QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Our engineers and developers are constantly harnessing the full force of the digital world to make a great impact, nurturing their work with innovation and shipping like artists to create beautiful and smart products. The product development and the technical team is located in Istanbul. Currently, we are running 120+ servers on an average, 75 Million requests, and sending 200 Million push notifications per day. In predictive we have accomplished to capture more than 50TB of historical data. We also successfully reached 25% of the global population.
We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who will help our Web Development Team create and implement a wide variety of web-based products using Go, Node JS or PHP.
At Insider, our code is to change the way digital experiences are built and improved by democratizing predictive, machine learning and AI technologies. You will be working in a multi-functional agile squad of brilliant people including developers, data scientists, business intelligence analysts and product managers in a fast-paced, high-tech and collaborative environment. Join our Web Development Team to create your own playground.
So we asked our Web Development Team to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
What you will do day in and day out:
- Develop programs, applications, and websites using GO, NODE JS or PHP
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our systems
- Develop cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach
- Troubleshoot any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively
- Collaborate with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results
- Send regular updates about project status to concerned stakeholders
- Evaluate and take on tasks based on resolution priority and the greater company vision/goals
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You graduated from computer engineering or related departments
- You have at least 2 years of software development experience
- You've got a good grasp of MYSQL, Elasticsearch and/or NoSQL technologies
- You have hands-on experience working with Laravel
- You know either one of Go, Node JS or PHP (Laravel or Symfony) and you’re passionate to learn them all
- You are familiar with software code tools such as SVN, CVS, Git etc.
- You know your way around Vue.js
- You have experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decision and cross-functional team discussions
What is it like to work at Insider?
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, Google Analytics, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
We are underdogs, game changers, data-junkies, and outsiders. Coding is the heart of what we do but we acknowledge that codes die, codes break, codes evolve. What’s permanent is our engineering mind. Insider Engineers Team is where you can find the best tech minds in the industry fostering in what they are naturally good at, pushing each other’s limits to build disruptive technologies. We overcome challenges through hard work and innovation. You will work with some of the world’s most brilliant, passionate and dedicated people together to solve challenging problems. Join the best tech minds in the industry pushing their limits to disrupt the way marketers deliver customer experiences.