QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams.
Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a Sequoia-backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei.
Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Cb has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to make the dream a reality.Our Engineering Culture:
- Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
- We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
- We work closely with other engineer teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
- We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
- Improve quality, ensure safety and reduce bugs in software development part.
- Outlining test plans, tests writing and managing test cases, and giving feedback and approval for discharge.
- Develop and maintain software quality control processes.
- Work with other senior members of the organization in the design and development of products.
- Having some work experience in software development and some testing experience over a complex product.
- Be able to work with an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and be comfortable with it.
- Should know how to prioritize his work, should be flexible about sudden changes in the game plan and when to stick to it.
- Fluent communication skills, both within and outside the team.
- Should have analytical problem solving skills.
- Having abilities to express himself/herself clearly, you say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields;
- Min. 3 years of overall experiences in Quality Management System and product quality assurance
- Quality inspection and testing experience;
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA;
- Have knowledge about software testing process and methods like ISEB/ISTQB/TMAP
- Have knowledge about software tools that are used in automation of functional testing like Selenium, Appium, Locust, and Jenkins.
- Have a good knowledge in Python, Ruby and Java.