QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Main responsibility of Test Engineer is to analyze system behaviour and prepare relevant test cases end-to-end in a complex architecture, executing those scenarios manually and then develop proper test scripts for automation by applying GUI, API level testing approaches.
· BS/MS degree in Engineering, Statistics or related fields
· Min. 3+ years of relevant experience
· Strong knowledge and pragmatic experience at Software QA Methodologies
· Knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle Knowledge
· Knowledge on Functional , UAT, Regression testing
· Experience at test automation frameworks; Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Serenity
· Experience in Java , Python or .NET
· Experience in SOAP and RESTful Service testing with SoapUI/PostMan etc.
· Experience working in a team using an agile development methodology
· Experience in SQL, PLSQL
· Experience in software test management tools (HP Quality Center, Jira, etc.)
· Certifications on Software Testing is a plus (ISTQB, CSTE etc.)
· Willing to learn, multi-tasking, self-motivation and ownership, action oriented, analytic thinker
· Fluent English