QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
INTEC Energy Solutions is a pioneering service provider in Consultancy, Solar Energy EPC (Engineering – Procurement – Construction) and Operation & Maintenance. With a foundation of Germany-based solar power plant planning and implementation, our specialized team works with clients across the globe to use energy produced by solar power systems to improve all aspects of life. As an international company we are looking for a Finance Manager. The employee will reside in Ankara. For our Company's Financial Activities in the Nordic countries and Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or any related field, taken from a reputable university.
- Having professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or having ACCA certification is an asset.
- Proven experience and vast knowledge in financial controlling, accounting and treasury management as a Finance Manager
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Sector-specific experience especially proven record of construction and renewable/solar projects is an advantage.
- Country-specific (Either German or Nordic market) experience is a must.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics, accounting principles, financial control and treasury/payment transactions& cashflow management
- Having deep knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations, including IFRS
- Proficient user of finance software, preferably IFS
- Superior mathematical skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Very good command of Polish
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills as well as analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- No travel restriction
- Execute and conduct all day-to-day financial operations of projects
- Monitoring and interpreting financial situation of contracts, predicting future trends and scenarios for projects
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans, analyzing changes and advising accordingly depending on the country-specific positions to be held, reporting directly to CFO in cooperation with country managers and senior site managers
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Executing and conducting financial reporting process, making sure that accurate financial reports are prepared and sent in line with deadlines
- Managing budgets, conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Following up changes in financial regulations- legislations, changing the work routine accordingly
- Analyzing costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Developing trends and projections for the firm’s finances
- Controlling income, cash flow, and expenditure
- Executing and conducting corporate financial reports, analyzing global market trends, making recommendations for corporate architecture based on financial strength
- Working in collaboration with different departments as well as country manager.