QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
IQVIA is the world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
Drawing on information from 100,000 suppliers, and on insights from more than 55+ billion healthcare transactions processed annually, IQVIA’s approximately 10,000 professionals drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally.
IQVIA is looking for an Accountant in Finance department;
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant university,
· Minimum of 4 years relevant accounting, cost management and AP experience in finance,
· Knowledge of SAP and Oracle Finance modules.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Technical accounting skills.
· Good analytical and numeracy skills.
· Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
· Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
· Fluent in written and spoken English,
· Provide high level technical and general accounting services in accordance with IQVIA Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley rules and financial reporting requirements of the business unit (e.g. local GAAP).Input data accurately and within deadlines according to SOPs and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Recommend, develop, implement and / or maintain standards for functional roles.
· Analyze, prepare and process journal entries; analyze, maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts.
· Support local tax documents and declarations, prepare stamp tax calculation
· Provide records of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
· Perform periodic vendor/client reconciliations
· Prepare and follow up the periodic payment list for approval, and perform the matching of the payments with the invoices
· Prepare ad hoc reports for internal and inter-departmental use.
· Prepare reports and analyze for use in the annual external audit.
· Ensure accuracy and compliance with all accounting regulations and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
· Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for accounting purposes.
· Provide recommendations to improve existing processes and suggest alternatives where appropriate.
· Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations.
· Maintain receipts and disbursement reports.
· Interpret reports and records for managers.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.